Protection of personal data according to the LOPD
EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, in application of the regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, informs that the personal data collected through the forms on the website: https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.eswww.markmonk.es, are included in the specific automated files of users of the services of EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS.
The purpose of the collection and automated processing of personal data is to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, consultancy and other activities of EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS.
This data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of complying with the aforementioned purpose.
EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognised in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). These rights may be exercised by the user by sending an email to: **********firstname.lastname@example.org**********
The user declares that all the data provided by him/her are true and correct, and undertakes to keep them updated, notifying EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS of any changes.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
At EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, we will process your personal data collected through the Website: https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.es, for the following purposes:
1. In the event of contracting the goods and services offered through https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.es, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. Sending information requested through the forms available at https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.es.
3. Sending newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.es and the sector.
We remind you that you may oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above.
The fields in these registers must be filled in, and it is impossible to carry out the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request their deletion and for the period of time for which legal responsibilities may arise from the services provided.
The processing of your data is carried out on the following legal bases that legitimise the same:
1. The request for information and/or the contracting of the services of EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, the terms and conditions of which will be made available to you in any case, prior to any eventual contracting.
If you do not provide us with your details or if you do so incorrectly or incompletely, we will not be able to deal with your request, making it completely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of services.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, unless legally obliged to do so.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data in the shared hosting servers, EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS shall not be held responsible for non-compliance by the user with the RGPD.
Retention of data in accordance with the LSSI
EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS informs that, as a data hosting service provider and by virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), it retains for a maximum period of 12 months the information necessary to identify the origin of the data hosted and the time at which the service was initiated. The retention of this data does not affect the secrecy of communications and may only be used within the framework of a criminal investigation or for the safeguarding of public security, being made available to judges and/or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the Forces and Corps of the State will be made in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on personal data protection.
Intellectual property rights https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.es
Maria Garde – EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS is the owner of all copyright, intellectual and industrial property rights, “know how” and any other rights related to the contents of the website https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.es and the services offered therein, as well as the programmes necessary for its implementation and related information. The reproduction, publication and/or use of the contents, in whole or in part, of the https://eltallerdelgatoconbotas.es website, other than for strictly private use, is not permitted without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of the software
The user must respect third party software made available by EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, even if it is free and/or publicly available.
EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS has the necessary exploitation and intellectual property rights to the software.
The user does not acquire any right or licence for the contracted service, on the software necessary for the provision of the service, nor on the technical information for monitoring the service, with the exception of the rights and licences necessary for the fulfilment of the contracted services and only for the duration of the same.
For any action that exceeds the fulfilment of the contract, the user will need written authorisation from EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, the user being forbidden to access, modify, view the configuration, structure and files of the servers owned by EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, assuming the civil and criminal liability arising from any incident that may occur in the servers and security systems as a direct consequence of negligent or malicious action on their part.
Intellectual property of the hosted contents
Any use contrary to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS is prohibited and, in particular:
– Use that is contrary to Spanish law or that infringes the rights of third parties.
– The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion of EL TALLER DEL GATO CON BOTAS, is violent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
– Cracks, programme serial numbers or any other content that infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
– The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contravention of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
– The use of the domain’s mail server and email addresses for sending unsolicited bulk email.